If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, no problem. Our returns policy allows you to send your item(s) back and receive a full refund*. Nearly all refunds are processed the day they are received.
At MAANZSTORE, we make every effort to describe and display our products as realistically as possible. We also understand that sometimes items you receive are not quite as you expected. We are proud to offer you 14 days to change your mind on any of your purchases. To return your item(s) as unwanted, you have 14 days to inform us and then 14 days to send the item back. After 14 days we will not accept any return.
For further details regarding your right to return items, please refer to our Terms & Conditions.
Returning Unwanted Items
You will have 14 days to return your item(s) to be eligible for a refund. Once your return has been processed, you will be refunded with the original payment method you used to place your order.
In order to return any item(s) as unwanted and receive a full refund*, the following conditions apply:
- The item(s) must be unworn and in the same condition in which they were received
- Items must be returned in their original packaging, with any instructions, guarantee and extras that was included within it
- Earrings, belly bars and other items of pierced jewellery cannot be returned unless the tamper seal or sealed bag is still intact
- If a visual defect is found with the item(s) upon arrival, you must notify us within 48 hours
Certain watches require adjustment to ensure good fit. Please refer to our bracelet adjustment policy to ensure you maintain your refund eligibility.
How To Return Items
To ensure we can process your return quickly and efficiently, please follow the below instructions:
- Along with the original dispatch note, include a cover note inside the package detailing the reason for the return. If you have misplaced your dispatch note, please add your order number to the cover note.
- Contact us on whats or live chat or email we will provide you return address.
- Take your package to your local post office (we also suggest you ask for proof of postage)
If you have any further questions on how to return your items, please do not hesitate to contact our customer service team.
When we receive the item, our returns department will confirm that everything is present and in its original condition to ensure it’s eligibility for refund.
Our team endeavours to process refunds as quickly as possible and most refunds are processed on the same day they are received. Once processed, your refund will be issued to the payment method you used to place your order. We will let you know by email when your refund has been issued. Please note, it may take up to 14 days for the money to reach your account.
If you experience a manufacturing fault with your item(s) within the first 30 days of ownership, you will be eligible to receive a replacement provided that you inform us within a 30 day period.
If you experience a manufacturing fault with your item(s) and you return it outside of 30 days of ownership, we will require your item to be sent for a repair.
Faulty items must be returned using the same process described above. If returned by standard postage, we offer a reimbursement of up to £20. For further details regarding your rights in relation to faulty goods, please see our Terms & Conditions.
Please be advised that your item(s) may have a limited warranty with the manufacturer, and as a result of this, some faults are not covered under warranty and will be chargeable.
For an estimated quote on how much you should expect to pay for your repair, or if you want to know if your fault is covered under warranty, our customer service team is happy to help. You can call us on 00447510748881, email us at email@example.com, or send a message to our live chat.
MAANZSTORE, 92 Birchington Avenue, West Yorkshire, HD3 3RB, United Kingdom.
*under the conditions set out in our returns policy. Please see Terms & Conditions for more info.